Friday, January 10, 2014

Holoholo

Don't you just hate it when someone hires a private detective to investigate you and all they discover about you are lies from some Government Agency?


For example, someone said I own a hotel.  Now how can someone who is  a  self-employed writer possibly afford a hotel? I am not a best selling author.  Now there are US Government Agencies who sell lies and deceit to possible Middle Eastern terrorist suspects, using their adversaries (M7) as bait.
Go ask CIA.

Or I know:
Go Buy My Books 
so I can become a best-selling author so people can legally gossip about me!
Otherwise you are causing me paranoia with this falsely attributed Fame, and are disturbing my Civil Right to Privacy...

M7 2014.




 (Photo taken from:
Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach Club
3610 RICE ST, KALAPAKI BEACH, LIHUE, KAUAI, HI 96766).


http://hotels.tripzen.com/kauai/marriott_kauai_resort_beach_club_16497944

M7 2014.





No comments:

Post a Comment