Tuesday, March 18, 2014

30K wasted...

Someone said "That's the last time you buy Secrets! That's $30,000 Dollars!"

Why buy "secrets"? Don't they know they are buying LIES? 
They bought these LIES because they wanted to know whatever it is that I own.  They said I own "an Island, a hotel, a Museum, a waterfall, a Castle, a Pyramid..."  Let me tell you something: if I own all this why am I not living there?  It is obvious someone is profiting by selling idiots LIES about me.  This started after I complained my first book was stolen in 1994; people assume that I made money on it, but I didn't -- reason: It was not in the Library of Congress prior to the theft.  So I cannot collect.  So ... Whomever is selling "secrets" are actually selling LIES.  Whatever I wrote under the premise I had $$ was sent to the recycling bin and whomever saw it there picked it all up and classified it under a file, which someone later sold to these people.  The Island of Niihau is not a country.  The Country aspect is my Micronation.  Most sane people believe Micronations are Fantasy Countries.  Insane people believe they are real.  I had others ask about this, and they appeared upset that I own anything. Rest assured Dorkwads I do not own anything of that nature, or until whomever in the CIA or NSA comes forward and declassifies my camel dung

Don't waste your money on my information; Identity thieves looking for wealth to steal via fake lawsuits are stupid.  I will counter sue you (them) ^ for any transgression against my Identity for Millions $$.

M7 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment