Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Brand New Country...

In discovering public gossip once again, I am alerted to the fact that people are still reading Eye of the Pharaoh that is still selling illegally.  Some people last night gossiped about me, my financial status, my country, my island, and the idea that I "scared everybody."  This was in a Cafe restaurant last night in a local city in the East S.F. Bay Area, CA.  I was never paid for that stolen book.  I don't care if it did generate "Hundreds of Billions of Dollars" since 1992 -- you are not getting any of this regardless of how much you believe you are "entitled" to my assets from a merit-less frivolous lawsuit.  I will counter sue all of you for this perpetuated crime.  Should the USA Government (or whomever actually has my money) not compensate me for this crime, I will simply forbid the exchange of the US Dollar in the World, or I will use my Divine Powers of God to destroy human civilization completely and forthright. 

- Pharaoh M7, Akua Niihau, UEIR 2014.

Note: The USA is corrupt.  I don't trust them with my country's money, be it in paper form or otherwise.  

M7 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment