Monday, November 3, 2014

Psyche Test 1

If anyone can answer a Yes to any of the following questions, it will answer my Psyche Test:

1.  Can you see or hear me on Earth inside your mind's eye?
2.  Can you feel my touch or touch me in your visions?
3.  Do you believe in the UEIR Propaganda being spread maliciously by the CIA since 1993?
4.  Do you believe I was in your Past Life?
5.  Do you believe YOU were in my Past Lives?
6.  Do you have a sudden health condition with no known cause after seeing me in a vision?
7.  Do you follow the Crowd, do what they do, and conduct Psychic Terrorism against my image in your visions regularly?
8.  Have you developed a health condition after Reading My Books?
9.  Do you believe I am a "terrorist" based entirely on a passage from my Novels?
10.  Do you believe I caused the Caliphate in Iraq and Syria?

If you registered a "YES" to any of the above I have good news for you.

YOU ARE CRAZY.

Thank you for your consideration.

M7-UEIR 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment