Monday, December 8, 2014

Effective Magic fell into the Wrong Hands....

Note: this is an update to a previous blog entry.

On my Twitter account I was pitching my Magic book to the Islamic State earlier this year, to inform them that their country was forged from p. 66 (Attacks against the traditional enemies of Ancient Egypt : Iraq & Syria).  They acknowledged this in public statements threatening "Rome" (not the Vatican) which is on same page as Iraq & Syria.  My Magic book is effective because I write my own spells using Ancient Egyptian Gods names (It takes one to know one).  I checked my book records last night (Dec. 7, 2014) and confirmed that my taunts corresponded to the dates when I noticed activity.  Riots in USA recently coincided to the Riot spell in the book.  People I know were affected by the magic spells in the book; I used a Trace Magic spell to find the source of the activity which led me to Abu Baker al Baghdadi himself (The Caliph of IS); who believes I am a Prophet now.  The books were sold within days of taunting them.  If the IS finds out he is using this book it will have problems because he is supposedly Muslim and Muslims cannot violate Sharia (worshiping Pagan Gods by calling their names and offering to idols & practicing Magic are Forbidden in Islam). IS can attack USA using my Magic; but I can do the same to them.  We can do the same to them.  Please buy my book and together let's finish them off! 

Thank you.  

M7 UEIR 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment