Friday, December 5, 2014

Lies.

There are people out there in the World who trade in Lies as their paid occupation.  They research their subject by invading the privacy of that person and then make this public.

I am not  a "billionaire."  I do not own real estate.  I am  not employed by the USA Government.   If someone said I "conquered the USA with my Magic" they left out the part that I did not profit from it, or know that most people  now do not believe in Magic for this to matter.  If someone said I "own Niihau Island" because I have this as my Micronation Setting - show me the Deed to the Island with my signed name on it as proof.

I had neighbors (some moved away) who started this project of "looking people up to file frivolous lawsuits against for monetary profit." They failed.  They failed because they spread lies about me, while looking up my real information that bordered on Identity Theft and Domestic Espionage.  There are people out there who still cling to these lies.   It enables them to decide whether or not to "buy my products", based on false pretenses.

Take Bill Cosby for example.  People invented a claim about his earlier sex life then waited until Now to "come forward and gang up on him" so as to become famous themselves before he dies of old age.  Innocent or not, why wait until now?  There is a social movement out there doing this.  They invent a crime, spread it around, strip the victim of all honors before moving onto the next victim, for auto-gratification -- for fun.  Or they wait until there is a crime committed by police and then travel hundreds of miles for a riot or anti-government protest -- as in Egypt and in USA.  They then trash the cities for fun.

People lie for fun -- as in Gossip Television or tabloid newspapers. 
They do not care to be nice, they just like ruining peoples' lives for their amusement.
Then Christmas happens and they are all submissive for wanting gifts rather than attention.

This is why Hell was created.  Stop lying.  Or else I use my Divine Powers on you. 
Enjoy the rain. 

M7 UEIR 2014.

Note:  Basically whatever "real estate" someone said I own is in the Duat (Otherworld, Afterlife).

M7



No comments:

Post a Comment