Friday, May 14, 2021

Am I being Censored?

 

 05/14/2021.

Today I was informed by Google that 2 of my posts were deleted because they had "Viruses or Malware" on them.  This is false information.  When I asked them on the email "What Viruses" and emailed POTUS/USGOV about this, Google blocked all of  my blogs with a red screen saying "deceptive website" or so.  After emailing the USGov two more times after this, the blogs returned to normal.  What the Hell is  going on? Am I being Censored? My Country has plans to file Criminal Charges against this corrupt company and its CEO from India if needs be, along with $100Billion in fines.  They can speak to my Attorney or the State Department or CIA (whom classified me).  Google employees committed Fraud by calling the blogs "deceptive" and Perjury by claiming there were "viruses/Malware" on them.  If they believe Egyptian Hieroglyphs are Malware I can make more Egyptian Hieroglyphs.  Earthquakes and Storms pending.  

- Pharaoh M7 2021, United Egyptian Imperial-Republic.  Kingdom of Niihau. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment