Sunday, May 16, 2021

Possible Connection?

 

 

 

On May 12, 2021 at 2pm:

A Palestinian Neighbor said (about my Pharaocracy of Niihau Blog which her family regularly visits) “Oh my God! Michael! Michael! Michael!” This may be related to prior posts about the spell against the “Traditional Enemies of Ancient Egypt” (found in one of my Effective Egyptian Magic Spells books) regarding “Attacks on Palestine” & the subsequent World Govt. since 2020.

On May 14, 2021 a telephone call for “Mrs. Costa?” was answered.  Later that day my Google Blogs (Niihau) were targeted by someone calling up Google (Ishmael?), for revenge against Palestine attacks/Spell (by Israel).  The Spells are activated by anyone who reads my books, NOT by the Author whom has no control over what people choose to read. 

On May 15, 2021 one Palestinian Neighbor carried a Palestinian Flag on his car.  They usually attend rallies for their country when Israel attacks it. 

©M7C 2021

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment