Monday, May 17, 2021

More than just UFOs...

 

 

 

Non-UFO Extra Terrestrials:

https://www.academia.edu/44103699/Eye_of_the_Pharaoh

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marco-rubio-claims-us-needs-123900016.html

In February 2020 a Neighbor purchased a copy of my novel (Eye of the Pharaoh) for $50,000.  He was researching “M7.”  While I contend that this is merely an abbreviation of My Name, it is also a reference to My People in my book (EM-7 Chapter).  With the recent release of a UFO in 2004 encounter with the USA Military, this may be relevant.  While UFO Aliens did not build the Egyptian Pyramids, their technology was used to build Egyptian Monuments and elsewhere.  So if you visit their home worlds, you will find Pyramids.  My book has been on the Black Market since at least 1998.  It is Copyright Registered in the Library of Congress, USA.  My People can incarnate into the Living like Spirits, and our natural form is a “green fireball” in appearance; when I was external to my sleeping body once I caused the smoke detector in my bedroom to sound off due to this heat.  I also see “green illumination” when in complete darkness, like in a Cave or Inner Sanctum of an Egyptian Temple, after some time.  The Prophet Moses saw a “burning Bush” which he called God; this was one of our people.  If you think this is “crazy” then ask the Central Intelligence Agency why they classified my book and its author top secret in the 1990s?  The UFO Aliens are Space Tourists; some are found in Angelic form in Duat (“orbs of light”).  Astral Travel is safer than Space Travel.  One can visit their home world when outside of one’s body.  I visit Duat this way all the time. 

© M7C 2021.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment