Monday, August 29, 2022

Are there any requests?

 

 

 

Are there any Requests?

©M7C 2022

My Chronokinesis is peaking. First I told Pres. Biden about “Inflation is coming” in an email; then Inflation hit the USA (and the World).  I wrote “Rain is coming” and then Rain (Monsoon rain) hit Europe, Pakistan, and the USA.  So are there any Requests, perhaps? 

Examples:

Prosperity is Coming. 

Peace is Coming.

Stability is Coming.

The Target Audience reads this in their personal location and the effect is in their Area of Effect (region).  No one in my location reads this, or not enough people to cause the desired actions.  This is not the same idea as Prayer.  I am not praying to anyone.  I am simply willing by written form.  I can interrupt an existing action so stopping it is not as feasible. 

© M7C 2022

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment