Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Hathor's book...

 

 

From Hathor's Stalker Repellent by Horus Michael:

 

Copyright © ® 2022 Horus Michael, All rights reserved.

 

To repel an unwanted Adorer:

          “My false-sister is tormented in her heart; she seeks to hear my voice.  My voice is silent in her mind.  She is a neighbor to my family’s home: must she visit me in the night? She is possessed of love for me, me who is nobody to her.  She has false feelings for me, remedied by a pint of honey-beer.  May she leave my presence: she is unwanted like a mosquito to me, Let crocodiles take her away.”

To stop a woman from stalking a Man:

          “I praise Sakhmet with cheers of joy! Take her Seven Arrows out and put them into the mind of the Maiden who seeks to be my consort, of whom I do not accept.  Repel this Female from my domain! Shackle her with iron chains, her unwanted affection is like an illness.  Hail Sakhmet to cure this illness!”

To stop a Man from stalking you:

          “The doors of my Mansion are closed to Him who seeks to dwell with me.  My flower gardens are sprouting with thorns.  No fragrant incense comes from my chimney, except to Sakhmet who keeps me safe.” 

 

To repel a Female Stalker:

          “I am famous in the Hall of Records in the Mansion of Thoth.  For this I am well-known, even to the peasant women in the shanties.  If some of them seek pleasure in my arms, they must earn it; if some of them seek love when I wish it not, she must honor my command and stay away.  If she does not stay away, I shall call upon Neith, Sakhmet, Selqet, Isis, and Mafdet to restrain her; Sobek, Set, Horur, and Bes to subdue her.  Keep away, Keep away!”

To repel an unwanted Follower:

          “Hail Sakhmet, Lady of Flame! The heart of him or her who stalks me is on the Flame of Desire.  Hail Hapy, the Nile god; extinguish this unwanted Flamer with your waves.”

To repel a Cyber-stalker:

          “Hail Thoth, Master of Scribes, who inspires the literary minds of Houses of Life! Come and barricade my Temple from those who seek my personal information, who are targeting my presence.”

To placate a woman with Erotomania:

          “She who believes she is Hathor is not my lover, for she is not the goddess I know; for the peasant woman from the field has a fantasy life that I do not wish to be part of. Keep her away from the Palace.”  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment