Sunday, August 28, 2022

Megafloods coming to CA...

 

 

 

What I worry about is that my Egyptian Magic system works, of course, but the Egyptian Gods do not like Americans; in CA there is a prolonged Drought.  When the ground becomes solid from lack of rain, any incoming rain will not be absorbed quickly enough, causing Floods.  This happened in San Jose, CA one year.  I used a rain/storm spell for that.  The rain comes in quickly causing Flash Floods.  The Egyptian Gods do not like the American Govt. not paying me for my first novel that was stolen and published without my knowledge/ permission and the Govt. confiscated the proceeds from the thief, but declined to pay me; this has been going on for 30+ years now.  The Drought was caused by a Drought Spell.  The storms were caused by Storm Spells.  Climate Change is the vessel for Custom Weather.  

MC 2022.

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment