Saturday, January 14, 2023

My Situation as a Famous Author...

 

 

 

My Situation as a Famous Author

© Copyright 2023 M7C

Americans generally do not care about an Author UNLESS they are best-sellers.  This means they associate intelligence or social status with Money.  Most best-sellers are Crap.  My books are unique – no other author influences Time after their books are read.  Now my first novel did that.  It influenced future events in Time (written in 1989) after 1991.  I decided to research this in Ancient Egypt with Magic books to determine how this works and what I can do to help the World.  I am famous, or at least was in 1990s when the book was first in circulation according to Political Cartoons with my likeness.  My Money situation is like this: the World knows I am famous, my Family and Doctors do not.  They believe my book being published is a delusion; that it never happened.   The World (and USA Govt. who classified me) knows differently.  The World knows I am a best-selling Author and the USA Govt. whom confiscated the book and its proceeds after I complained it was stolen and published without my permission.  So people do know I made money on it, but, I do not presently have this wealth.  I have neighbors (from Chapter 18) who also know this and want it for themselves, so I have to negate the existence of it.  And people only buy my books because of this reason?  Seriously?

Internet Trolls on bookseller websites attack books that are successful. I generally ignore them as only best-sellers or potential best-sellers have them.  Trolls give low ratings on purpose to upset the Author.  They are liars. They are jealous of creativity.  Or they are your ex-relationship searching for revenge. 

As a Famous Author, I have people stalking me.  Mostly they are female Stalkers.  Some are attracted to my Genre.  Some are attracted to the classified top secret data leaked by CIA about my classified wealth that I do not have, and threatened baseless lawsuits to acquire.  One is an Erotomaniac woman who believes she knew me when I was King Tutankhamon in Ancient Egypt, and has tried to contact me via telephone, email, leaving flowers at my driveway or mailbox, or vandalize neighbor’s property for the last 20+ years.  I do not nor pretend to know this person.  She did inspire me to write “King Tutankhamon’s Stalker” and “Hathor’s Stalker Repellent” books. 

There are other people with my name that are best-sellers, not classified top secret best-sellers who own countries (M7).  Go bother them, then.

© Mike Costa 2023.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment