Thursday, January 19, 2023

Russian spy ship near Niihau?

 

 

 

Niihau and the Russian Spy Ship in 2023 © MC 2023

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/18/politics/russian-spy-ship-hawaii-coast/index.html

First there is a Russian Spy ship floating in International Waters looking for my Fantasy Micronation “The Kingdom of Niihau” which owns property in the region as known by massive rumors and gossip spreading. 

Second an FBI Surveillance airplane has been circling over my home in California lately.  Third, a Fake Publishing Company called me on the phone to talk about my e-book “Niihau a Fantasy Micronation” 25 minutes after my email to POTUS about my classified property (the caller pronounced NIIHAU correctly), and the Fake Publishing Company is most likely a shell company for the CIA.  Fourth the real CIA called up the Palestinians to confirm this following the phone call from the shell company (one of them on his cell phone, whom has an interest in my Micronation). 

Now whatever they are looking for DOES NOT EXIST YET.  That’s why it is called a Fantasy Micronation.   You are looking for the basis for a project that is 30+ years behind schedule because it is classified top secret.  Fifth the Classified Documents in the possession of POTUS and Donald Trump are probably related to this topic.  Why is a Fantasy Micronation a Security Threat to the USA?? Both USA and Russia are spying on this.  For what reason?  Okay so I use Magic on both countries.  I used it on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine to counter Russian Military aggression; Russia is Orthodox Christian (whatever that means) and I used Magic on the weather in California recently to address the Drought/Flood situation.  I do not live on Hawaii, so the spy ship is accomplishing nothing by being there.  It has been there before.  Is it spying on my classified top secret, fully automated, Nuclear Submarine Fleet code named VICEROY?  Or is it spying on the Antimatter Drone Mines floating in the waters near Hawaii?  Or is it spying on Diamond Glass protective domes being researched in Hawaii, which can repel a nuclear warhead in a direct attack from an ICBM?  No? Then what is it spying on?

©MC 2023


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment