Friday, January 27, 2023

On Jay Leno's accident...

 

 

 

The Reason for Jay Leno’s Motorcycle Accident © 2023 M7C

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jay-leno-motorcycle-crash-broken-bones/

“So I turned down a side street and cut through a parking lot, and unbeknownst to me, some guy had a wire strung across the parking lot but with no flag hanging from it," Leno, 72, said. "So, you know, I didn't see it until it was too late."

          The chase had begun.  The figure jumped over the perimeter wall leading to the Chariot House, up the adjacent stairs and onto the ceiling.  Pharaoh yelled something inaudible.  The figure turned to him, and jumped onto one of the roped horses inside the Chariot House, and cut the rope with a small blade.  Pharaoh, instead of pursuing the figure on horseback, tied a rope between two pillars and struck a whip against a wall, which alerted the figure’s horse.  The horse turned back towards Pharaoh, and the figure was caught by the ropes. 

http://tutankhamonlives.blogspot.com/2023/01/excerpt-from-king-tutankhamons-stalker.html

It’s called Chronokinesis – writing that influences the Future.  This is found in my Novels or Egyptian Magic books.  Yes, I am Real. So are my books. 

©M7C 2023

Excerpt from my newest novel, King Tutankhamon’s Stalker ©2023 HM-1.

Buy it on Amazon.com

MC 2023.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment