Sunday, April 2, 2023

Mummy Apocalypse...

 

 

 

The Mummy Apocalypse that didn’t happen

©2023 MJC

In Chapter 20 of Eye of the Pharaoh ©1990-1995 MJC, there was a war against the Arab-Terrorist States involving resurrected Egyptian Mummies.  This was not the War on Islamic Terrorism that the corrupt and evil USA Government wants you to connect with my book.  I never visited Egypt nor did I resurrect an Army of Mummies with butterfly wings from world Museums.  I did not resurrect the Mummy of Queen Ankhesenamon, although I did acquire her Akh summoned from Duat in 1990s according to her telephoned dedications on “For Lovers Only” on a local radio station in California (the Opening of the Mouth Ceremony works).  I did visit the Egypt in Duat in 1990s, and visit there often in astral form.  I can do these actions as I am a qualified KheriHeb Priest.  Also the Apocalypse is in chapter 22.  The current war with Russia in Chapter 21 is active, and their nuclear war terrorism or fear mongering is unimportant as I used my powers to overthrow the USSR in 1991.  (They owe me taxes).  If one links events occurring in Fiction and applies this to reality, then there is something to be said about that. 

©MJC 2023

 


No comments:

Post a Comment