Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Niihau as a Plutocratic Monarchy...

 

 

 

 

Lord of Many Lands ©M7C 2023

As Pharaoh I am also Chief-High Priest (Kheri-Heb Tep), one of my titles is “Neb-taw” or Lord of Many Lands (also meant Lord of Earth).  The reason was that in my country or “Micro-State/Nation” I own several real estates, though this is currently a secret.  Niihau Island is only a symbol of my country as it will be submerged by Climate Change in the near future, as it is mostly at Sea-Level.  I asked the USA Govt. to build a land-bridge connecting Kauai Island with Niihau this month, which would be formed from lava rock, sand and landfill from Kauai.  A paved road would be on top, below would be pipes for water, sanitation, and fiber-optic telephone cables.  Niihau would become a Peninsula of neighboring Kauai, with private Check Points (Security Guards) and security walls.  This connects to the Barking Sands Naval Missile Base on Western Kauai.  The land-bridge and road would be part of the Infrastructure funds for Hawaii, already approved by USA.  It was a viable solution to building a metal bridge. My private country is about 781.25 square miles in totality.  It would be a Plutocratic Monarchy (Pharaoh), probably though mostly ruled by Artificial Intelligence and Robots. 

©M7C 2023

 


No comments:

Post a Comment