Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Mana exists in Hawaii...

 

 

When I visit Hawaii I sense a strong presence of Magical Energy - called Mana - that powers my abilities as an Akua (In Ancient Egypt it is called Akh or Akhu (plural form), meaning Divine Spirit).   Hawaii does not support gambling now (too easy to win).  Lotteries are not in Hawaii.   The most recent Mega-Millions Lottery game that I played I used a Success Spell.   I did not "win" it but I did have "one" number correct each time, for "Won and One" sound the same, and the wildfires that followed caused people to "lose" everything, so I suppose this is a wording issue?  I had posted about the lottery on the blog for the Kingdom of Niihau, and my status is in Maui on social media, though I am not presently physically there.  I was using a Success spell for about 2 weeks.  I later activated "Rain spells" to thwart the wildfires, and rain was present in Maui and California afterwards.  The Media is using the theory about power lines hitting dry brush for the lawsuits against the Maui power company (CA did this after a forest fire some time ago).   I summoned rain in January 2023 to thwart the Drought here, and the Drought ended following extensive flooding.   Akua are Elemental, this means they control or influence the Weather, Sun and Earth by Mental Projection.   

M7C 2023.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment