Saturday, August 12, 2023

Maui Fires -- causes?

 

 

 

The Nature of Spell craft

© M7C 2023

Magic Spells do work, though not always as expected. 

Spells that try to win a lottery or gain Millions of Currency Units use data about a person or target first.  How many times has this person won some contest already? Is this person already a Millionaire?  I for example tend to win most contests I enter into, and the Gods know I have Money on the Earth in some classified Govt. file according to certain neighbors who bribed the Govt. after 2004.  I usually win drawings on Maui at our resort.  This is influenced by direct willing.  So the odds of winning more Money are against me.  Also try using different spells each time as the Gods (those entities or energies that influence Magic) don’t like monotonous actions (the same action repeated).  The users of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage were billionaires from constantly conjuring Money spells.   I have neighbors in my Area of Effect who won $1M on a lottery using my Magic.   The Area of Effect is my Magical Radius, extended beyond my position to anyone I know or locations nearby.   The Maui fires, though preventable, occurred because on social media I live there, so it happened in my Area of Effect.  Also the wording is at fault – the past tense of “to win” is “Won” which has the same phonetic value as Number “One,” so If I Won the Lottery I actually get One Number correct (the Gods don’t know that you need the complete set of numbers to acquire money from it; Egyptian Word Puns/Plays on Words is common in Ancient Egypt). 

Now in 2011 I had a vision that something bad would happen on Maui, like a Nuclear attack by North Korea a decade or so later.  The Pandemic of 2020 (caused by an Incantation to Sakhmet) interrupted this vision.  Climate Change is the most Scientific applied cause of these events, a man-made problem.  Arson is also a man-made problem, which would happen without warning if the emergency controls were cut on purpose.  I last visited Maui in 2021.  I usually visit every 2 years, not this year.  I wondered about that.  I tend to keep my visions to myself.  One vision was that something bad would happen on New Year’s Day after 1999.  On Sept. 11, 2001 the terrorist attack happened in USA; this was New Year’s Day in the Egyptian Coptic Christian Calendar.  If someone set the fires on purpose in Maui in 2023 it was to attack the “Hawaiian Kingdom” (confused with my Kingdom) capital city of Lahaina.  Lightning was not at fault.  Magic can influence people, but people can be evil without further attrition.   Don’t blame Magic for everything.  

©M7C 2023. 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment