Thursday, August 10, 2023

The Pact with Amun-Ra...

 

 

 

The Pact with Amun-Ra in 2023

Copyright ©2023 M7C

On Tuesday Night (August 8, 2023) I made a Pact with Amun-Ra, the Ancient Egyptian God of Wealth and Air, that if I win the Mega-Millions Lottery I would construct a real Temple for him (not a website Temple).  Well as you know I only had One Number Correct, as usual.  The past-tense of the word Win is Won, which is the same phonetic value as the Number One (One/Won sound the same).  So this made Amun-Ra angry that I couldn’t acquire the $1.55 Billon+ Jackpot and build his Temple.  So he caused the Wildfires on Maui to punish the living, where we have some property, caused by heavy Winds from a dissolved Hurricane to the south of Maui. 

©M7C 2023

 


No comments:

Post a Comment