Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Haplogroup g2 p15

National Geographic Genographics Haplogroup G2 P15

In 2008 I had a genetic test done by the National Geographic Genographic Project, a study of chromosome DNA that could trace genetic ancestry. I chose to test my Y-Chromosome (Father’s line). I found that it was mostly from North Africa and the Middle East. Also my surname “Costa” has Hebrew connections in Portugal and Spain. This assisted my study, proving that I am descended from Ancient Hebrews and Sumerians (the people who founded Ancient Egypt were from the Northern Middle East). As you know, the Hebrews were once in Egypt. They were in royalty before they were “slaves,” probably during the 18th Dynasty when Pharaoh Horemhab destroyed the city of Akhetaton and “enslaved” the inhabitants who worshiped Aton, the Solar Disk of Egyptian Monotheism. So I could be related to the Egyptian Pharaohs of that Dynasty, or better still, a direct descendant of Ramses II the Great, who had hundreds of children. I always had the notion that I was “Egyptian”, sort of like a psychic feeling; I also correctly stated my blood type before I had a blood test to confirm it (AB+; Egyptians have this blood type too). My father’s family is from Madeira Islands in Portugal, but the P-15 is Hebrew, suggesting emigration from Israel or Judea a few centuries ago. My DNA also is found among Polynesians (Hawaii).

© Copyright 2011 Michael J. Costa, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment