Saturday, October 8, 2011

for those who went there...

Niihau -- There is no Kingdom ON Niihau - yet.

The US Government failed to deliver the goods. No deed, no acknowledgement, no money.

While they hide behind their lying deception and pretend not to notice that I am angry with them (thus causing natural disasters and economic recessions as their punishment), nothing is being accomplished. Niihau is just as barren as the wastelands of Tartarus on Duat. No Kingdom of Niihau is on Earth, just the Duatian Niihau as stated elsewhere on this blog. Have you ever been to Duat? Duat is the Otherworld of the Ancient Egyptians. I have visited there since my first post-death experience in 1975. Today I missed my sleep cycle and so could not visit Duat. people from Duat visit me regularly. I am not a liar, I am real. Some idiots just do not comprehend the vastness of actual reality.

M7, UEIR (Duat), 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment