Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Beastmarked not Trademarked - M7

EVERYONE WHO AFTER 1991 COMMON ERA USES THE WORD "M-7" OWES ME RESTITUTION FOR IDENTITY THEFT, AS I AM THE ORIGINAL "M-7" (COPYRIGHT 1991-2011 M-7, UEIR).

My name is not a product so it is not "trade marked", but, seeing how I am the ANTICHRIST, the Great Beast - 777 (fold one 7 to get an "M"), I declare my name to be sacred and non-transferable to any mortal or other immortal from Earth or Duat. Those who maliciously use my Name or Handle owes me Royalties, and should they name a business after "M-7" while I still live, then According to Law, I own their so-named business or establishment; my heirs will collect on this should I not live.

Any person using my name or handle shall be Judged according to Duatian Laws, and punished accordingly. So declares Horus Michael (M7) Ptahmeses I, Michael J. Costa, Akua-Mika'ele Kapakai, the Christ of Earth and Sovereign Lord of the Universe, on this Day of October 20, 2011 Common Era.

Copyright 2011 M7, UEIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment