Sunday, October 9, 2011

my Estate in theory

It's no "secret" that the USA Government is refusing to pay me for my work / Eye of the Pharaoh. I asked them, "Why don't you pay me? You have my money (in the Treasury)." They said, "You (M7) Own the US Government." So? Send me my money, even though I own everything anyway - as US Currency is property of the Government (M7)." (This is because my project government - the UEIR - conquers modern nations in an effort to unite the Planet Earth, as it said in the Bible prophecy -- "All Kingdoms are become the Kingdom of the Lord and his Christ, and shall rule forever..."
(S7 = Lord, M7 = Christ). Prophecy fulfilled makes them nervous?

What am I to do with Niihau if I can't use my funding? There is nothing built there because of this inactivity of the Government; am I to solve US issues or retain their failed policies because I am preserving their obsolete (but fun) Democracy?

M7, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment