Monday, August 21, 2017

Magic Spells were active this past week...

I had several active Magic Spells this past week that caused ethnic riots and started "wars, battles" in USA and the World, as I was trying to subjugate North Korea using their leader's photo in the spell book itself -- the book activates when something comes into contact with the spells.  It was only in there about 3 days.  I removed it last night on discovery.  For  those who do not know why I am classified top secret by the CIA -- it is because I am a NTR / Akua incarnate as Pharaoh.  Pharaohs by nature borrow powers from the NTRU ("Gods") when governing, but are also NTR incarnate and are supernatural as a result.  My reign started initially in 1975 upon my resurrection, but in USA in 1993 after an "Egyptian baptism in a swimming pool" whereby I became an audible Sovereign-Christ, just as Jesus became Christ on his baptism (purification ritual).  I am not "Antichrist."  I am the return of Quetzalcoatl / Osiris (Asaris), which preexists Jesus as the real Christ.  The Egyptian word QRST means "burial in a ritual tomb," and preexists the Greek version of Christ. I am the Founder of Kemetic Qristianity, the New Religion of the current QRST, Pharaoh Horus Michael (M7) of the United Egyptian Imperial-Republic ("Kingdom of Osiris/God").  

M7 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment