Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Revelation 10 and Eye of the Pharaoh by MJC

Revelation 10: 1-11 & Eye of the Pharaoh by MJC
"And I saw another Mighty Angel (Michael) come down from Heaven..."
"And he had in his hand a little book open (Eye of the Pharaoh): and he set his right foot upon the sea and his left foot upon the Earth (Costa or "Coast")."
"But in the days of the Seventh Angel (M7), when he shall begin to sound, the Mystery of God should be finished..."
"And I went up to the Angel and said unto him: 'Give me the little book', and he said unto me: 'Take it, and eat it up and it shall make thy belly bitter but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.'"

The reason why the book was sweet in the mouth was because people liked it when they first read Eye of the Pharaoh in 1990s, until it started to influence the real future, then it became bitter in the belly when the people digested it.  Eye of the Pharaoh was a "best seller in 1990s."  This was before I published it myself in print after 2001.  The book was published by my therapist (illegally).  So it was bitter because I was never paid the $50 Million Dollars it produced. I asked the FBI to intervene.  They did but they confiscated the book and the proceeds, and classified me top secret. So perhaps the real Justice here is the fulfillment of Prophecy?

Also, MIKE COSTA IS NOT "DEAD".  Do Not Believe Internet Rumors!
M7 2017.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment