Monday, August 21, 2017

Who is Quetzalcoatl-Osiris?

A "Bearded Man with fair skin and blue eyes from the East gave civilization to the Toltecs (Aztecs) and promised to return in the future to oversee his design" = the "Plumed Serpent" Quetzalcoatl.  

Osiris is a bearded man with fair skin and blue eyes from Ancient Egypt, to the East of Central America. He wore an ostrich feather white crown with cobra diadem on it, or "plumed serpent."  He created Civilization in Egypt and the World and was killed by his envious brother, Set, twice and then promised to return in the Future once evil (Set) was vanquished from the Earth and rebuild an Egyptian Kingdom. Osiris is avenged by his reincarnated form as his Son, Horus the Sky God.  

I was President Kennedy of USA before I reincarnated after he was killed by evil in 1963.  Kennedy had blue eyes.  Kennedy was Irish (east of USA); Ireland was once colonized by Ancient Egyptians.  I promised (CIA) I would return in my next life and rule the world.  I avenged JFK by overthrowing the evil USSR and conquering the World, and then designed my Egyptian Kingdom (UEIR/Niihau).

M7 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment