Monday, July 31, 2017

UEIR Progress Report 2017



UEIR Activity 2017 © M7 2017

As Pharaoh of America & Niihau, Pharaoh M7 of the United Egyptian Imperial-Republic, and Sovereign-Lord of the Earth, I have performed duties for my Government and the World at large.

I ordered the US Government to install Military Defense in Niihau and greater Hawaii in response to the threats of North Korea. The USA also has a Nuclear Warning System now in place in the Hawaiian Islands.

I ordered the US Government to delay the Obama-Care Repeal attempt.  It stopped three times.  Obama-Care is now the Law.

I ordered the US Government to Fire A. Scaramucci after his insults against the White House Chief of Staff (Priebus) with insults about Mental Illness. He was removed today (7-31-2017).  His wife also filed for Divorce.

I ordered the US Government to develop Niihau into a Farming Community.  Farmers received funds from the Government, not necessarily on Niihau. 

I used my powers to protect Egypt from Terrorism.  Egyptian police killed militants and arrested others who attempted to attack Egypt.

I used my powers to mend relationships of individuals whom I communicate with.

I used my healing powers to reduce suffering and heal illnesses of people I know.

Previously I ordered the UEIR to arrest the leader of North Korea in 1994. He died of a heart attack and his country was plagued by Drought & Famine.  This was done online.  I also ordered his son’s arrest in 2011 – Kim Jong-Il.  I also ordered Kim Jong-Un to become diseased, which he was for a short time.
 
I caused the Arab Spring / Democratic Revolution, to remove Dictators in the Middle East (Not caused by CIA), via my novel from 1990. The book still is influential.  

I removed the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood from power in Egypt after they “threatened Egyptian Monuments.” 

I ordered the US Government to invade Iraq and remove Saddam Hussein from power.  This was because he wasn’t removed in 1991.  Pres Bush said “God told him to do so.” 

M7 2017.  




No comments:

Post a Comment