Monday, March 21, 2022

On using Action Verbs outside of Magic...

 

 

 The previous Blog Post about "ICBMs crashing into the Ocean" has the Action Verb "CRASH" in it.  

Today an airline in Southern China "crashed" into a mountain carrying 132 passengers.  Now I was thinking about China prior to this event, because of their "Neutral stance" in regards to Russian aggression in Ukraine.  This note was in English not Ancient Egyptian.  So it really doesn't matter (to me) that I wrote it in a language that isn't ancient.  The word + thoughts caused the action.  I discovered this ability after my first novel caused the War on Terrorism and the World War 3 events (currently), which initially caused the overthrowing of USSR in 1991 when someone read the book at Christmas.  So I write Egyptian Magic books now to experiment with the ability, as they serve a practical purpose. 

M7C 2022.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment