Thursday, September 19, 2024

reality or fiction?

 

 

 

 

Is it real or fiction? © M7C 2024

 

https://www.academia.edu/44103699/Eye_of_the_Pharaoh

For some of my readers there is a bit of confusion regarding my first published novel that has been circulating for decades now.  Eye of the Pharaoh was my first attempt at a novel; mostly it is narration in First Person view.  This means the main character, not the Author, is talking.  The book was Science Fiction in 1990.   It is Autobiographical Fiction also as my real Autobiography served as a Security Feature in case it was ever stolen I would be able to identify myself as the Author.  Tutankhamon was a real King and my past life remembered after 1975.  Any event occurring after 1990 (The Present Time, Chapter 18) did not happen when the book was completed in March 14, 1990.   There was a scheduled Solar Eclipse in 1991.  The real War on Islamic/Arabic Terrorism did happen in 1997-2001.  This was after my book was already in circulation.   There is a war between Iran, Russia and USA today.  That was in Chapter 21 WW3.  The Apocalypse did happen after 2020 (Chapter 22) with the Pandemic and related events. 

There is no Palace in Egypt/Sudan Border.  I don’t own a 7-sided Prism / Pyramid tomb in Egypt.  There is no MC Futura Mansion in the Hawaiian Islands.  That is all in Chapter 21.  The Palestinian Neighbors in Chapter 18 are true to their word and still seek to lawsuit the Author after discovering “secret real estate” that the CIA said I own.  This is the same CIA that classified the Author top secret because they believe him to be God, which came from reading the narration of the book.   I do not believe in Monotheism.  I am not a Monotheist.  I cannot be their God.  I am supernatural (Elemental Chronokinesis & Telepathy) and according to a Dictionary this means I am a God, just not the one people worship.  The book would have to be my religion then.  The “secret real estate” included the Fictional Pyramid and Palace in Chapter 21.  CIA cannot be trusted for accuracy.  The Palestinians said they bribed the CIA with money for the information, spending like $300,000 on “Secrets.”  They could have just asked me for free.  Their lawsuit is baseless lies.  Of course in my book “Israel joins my country” (the Egyptian Empire that conquers the Middle East) and this includes Palestine (as in the current War there).  Someone said I “own Jerusalem” that I “purchased for $30 Billion USD.”  The mythical money is part of my CIA Classification.  I have yet to see if this is real. 

©M7C 2024.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment