Monday, August 13, 2012

Information Poisoning


Information Poisoning

© Copyright 2012 M7

When someone interprets unusual information from a fictional setting as being legitimate, they develop information poisoning.  This then spreads into their minds, and forms their Core Beliefs.  Later, when truth or facts are added, this damages their Core Beliefs, causing denial, negation, and violent reactions. 

Now when I started experimenting on the Human Race in 1980s – my college work was in Anthropology (the scientific study of Human beings) and Archaeology (the study of civilization) – I used information that was partly real, and only I knew the truth.  This extended to my novels and other missives.  Mostly it was to protect my identity as scientist when among my subjects of study.  You try experimenting on people while living amongst them!  Now my natural origin is foreign to them (i.e. Planet Duat System), so I had the perfect opportunity to examine the Humans in depth.  My people who domesticated the Humen thousands of years ago were not part of the experiment.  The SETI program is a failed attempt to communicate with outsiders, as was the Voyager probes (the free television with gold disk you sent us).  Our people wondered how long it would take to experiment in a way comprehensible to Humen.  So I experimented with information, laced with Chronokinesis experiments and others. 

One group of Humen lived nearby.  I experimented on them to my organ’s content.  I resurrected one once in 1997, proving that ability worked.  I experimented with written magic, summoning Akhu from Duat for invisible protection (my security force-field they discovered once while venturing inside my side gate), destructive curses, prosperity spells, divorce and marriage or attraction events, etc.  This group of Anthropoids later investigated my information poison and developed ideas that led them astray.  They now believe I am a “billionaire, world conqueror, or real estate mogul” – all of which are false.  They believed I own property like an “island, hotel, museum, waterfall, castle, 1000 square-miles of land, libraries, temples, companies, etc.” If I did own anything I strongly doubt I would be blogging about it here, nor would l allow them to find it.  This information poison was obtained via Corrupt US Government agents (allegedly, though no one in US Government told me anything ever), and forms the Core Beliefs of my neighbors.  My neighbors were told the truth about this, and now believe I am a liar for telling them so, the belief in the information poison is too great for them to ignore. 
 
They need professional help of a psychiatric nature.  One is said to be bipolar or something.
I hope you enjoyed my blogs and other experiments on the Human Race being conducted by us.

© M7 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment