Wednesday, August 8, 2012

what Dimension did I awaken in today?

Normally I am in 3.0D but whenever I exit  my body and visit UEIR in Duat/the Otherworld (7D), I return into a decimal dimension not necessarily 3.0D.  So maybe this one is 3.1D or 3.4D?  I say this because in other Dimensions the laws are different.  So for instance anything that is Fantasy or Fictional in 3.0D is real elsewhere.  I awoke today into the dimension where my novel fantasy world is real -- where people believe I lived in a Mansion in Hawaii or am rich there.  Back in 3.0D I think the laws of trans-dimensional physics are different, but since I exist in every dimension it is hard to tell until I ask someone something.

So.. where am I?

M7 2012.

Hint:

Dimensionals - people from other Dimensions - are labeled by their name and dimension:
As in M7 = M of 7th Dimension or "M7"
S of 7 = "S7"
EM-7 = " Emeraldia of 7th Dimension."

etc.

M7 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment