Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Afterlife Art

https://www.createspace.com/3678921

About 10 years ago, some Arab neighbors started to "investigate" M7 because they believed he is famous or has wealth, and they wanted some of it for themselves by an extortion-lawsuit attempt.  They discovered information (non verified) that M7 "owns an island, a hotel, a museum, companies, a waterfall, etc." but they do not know specifics in this "documentation."  Now I know the "documents" came from my personal afterlife book, and the "properties" do not exist on 3D Earth, so whoever recorded it for them does not know me.  In the Otherworld I own a museum, a hotel, waterfall on a mountain overlooking a city, and dozens of other estates; this is for my personal afterlife and is NOT transferable.  Besides, they would fail judgement of their soul / heart in the first place.  One of them already died from a heart attack (failed judgement of the heart in the presence of Thoth and Anubis) which they blamed on me because I practice magic.  He was the one who started this "investigation."  He died in 2007 or 2008.  Whatever gossip resulted from this action is interesting to me as an archaeologist (I am studying it).  My Otherworld properties are based on Egyptian Mythology and from visits to the Duat/Otherworld during sleep -- I visited Duat this morning and watched a television show there.  I regularly visit Duat during sleep via astral projection.   I discovered this ability after I died at age 3 which loosened my soul.  Now my Arab neighbors are not very intelligent except in the organized crime mentality.  Do Not listen to them.  They lie and want money.  Their previous lawsuit money is drying up (since 1990s) and they are looking for money via inventing false lawsuits or extortion attempts.   Their alleged lawsuit against my Fantasy Country is baseless. 

M7 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment