Friday, May 5, 2023

Conquering Negativity...

 

 

 


 Copyright 2023 M7C

To protect my City, State or Region:

May My Ka be worshiped by the people, so that it will protect our City, State, Community, locale, neighborhood, Nome, Shire, Barony, or Country from all harm, Weather, Erosion, Crime, Danger, War, Plague, energy issues, Drought, or other misfortunes; Dua Osiris!

 

To protect Me:

May My Ka protect my body and person from all Crimes, illnesses, Viruses, Infection, misfortune, accidents, insects, people, wild animals, or astral assaults; Dua Thoth the Thrice-Great, Ptah the Creator, & Sobek!

To protect my Family & Friends:

May My Ka be given invocation-offerings in its Ka Chapel, so that it will protect my Kin, Family and extended Family, Pets, Friends and Associates from all Crimes, accidents, misfortune, Plague, or other influences; Dua Bastet, Bes, Osiris, Isis, Horur, & Ma’at!

To heal me from all illnesses, Injuries or Infections:

May My Ka be empowered to heal illnesses, Gout, infections, sprained tendons, cure viruses, shrivel-up all Tumors or Cancers, restore my health, rejuvenate my body and mind, and prevent health conditions; Dua Thoth, Imhotep, Seshet, Ma’at!

 

To counter-attack any Psychic or Magical Assaults from unseen enemies:

May My Ka be equipped with Magical energy to combat whoever is pressing on my head or pricking my skin, or burning my Images; May My Ka cause the spells cast from my Enemy to backfire onto the caster.  Dua Heka, Thoth, Ptah, Amon, and Seshet!

To undo all spells cast against me:

May My Ka wield a Hathor Mirror against the light cast against me; Dua Hathor, Ma’at, Isis!

 

To be Successful:

May My Ka be true-of-voice, justified, triumphant and prosperous; Dua Osiris Maahru!

To stop unnecessary Military Activity:

Hail My Ka, May it receive Invocation-offerings in its Ka Chapel. May My Ka end all Militia activity in the region, sheathe all swords, disarm all weapons, turn off all Tanks, stop the violence, and stop the plotting or schemes of Conspiracy; Dua Horur, Montu, Amon, Neith, Thoth!

 

To stop Specific Countries from Violence:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka Stop (Insert Name of Country here) from continued violence against the Nation or State of (Insert Name of Targeted Country here)! Dua Osiris, Ma’at, Horur, Amun!

For Peace in the Middle East:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka intervene in Canaan and stop all violence, attacks, missile exchanges, rocks thrown, protests, arguments, terrorist attacks, Political Gossip, religious terrorism, provocation, Civil Unrest, and Magical Attacks! Dua Osiris!

For Peace in Arabian Nations:

Hail My Ka, given invocation-offerings of wine, cakes, ale, cooked meat, and silk clothing in its Ka Chapel! May My Ka intervene in the Arabian Peninsula and offer Peace and Tranquility to its residents therein, Dua Osiris, Ma’at, Amon-Ra!

 

For Peace in China and Nepal:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka intervene in Asia and grant the residents Peace, Tranquility, and constructive dialogue with non-violence, prosperity, and goodwill; Dua Osiris!

To unite the Korean Peninsula with Peace:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka cause the Northern Kim family to rejoin the Southern Korea in Peace and Tranquility, without fear of invasion or destruction; Dua Osiris, Ma’at, Thoth!

For Peace in Mongolia and China:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka intervene in China and strengthen the Wall, while giving horses grasses in Mongolia; Dua Osiris, Ma’at, Hathor!

For Peace and Unity in Russia:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka cause the Russian People to accept Peaceful alternatives to senseless violence or war, and unite for a common Good; Dua Osiris, Ma’at!

 

For Peace in Europe:

Hail My Ka, Beloved of the Two Lands! May My Ka give peaceful actions to the European Union, with Tranquility and Prosperity for all citizens; Dua Osiris-Ra, Amon-Ra, Ptah!

For Peace in the Mediterranean:

Hail My Ka, Strong One of Ra! May My Ka give peace to the peoples on the islands, the shores, and the Nations along the Great Green Sea; Dua Osiris, Isis, Serqet, Neith, Ma’at, Horur!

For Peace in Africa:

Hail My Ka, Beloved of Ptah and Ma’at! May My Ka intervene in Ethiopia, Sudan/Nubia, Libya, West Africa, and other parts of the continent, giving Peace and Tranquility, Prosperity and goodwill to all residents; Dua Osiris, Isis, Hathor, Ma’at!

For Peace in the Americas:

Hail My Ka, Unifier of the World! May My Ka instill goodwill, Peace, prosperity to the New World regions; Dua Osiris-Quetzalcoatl!

 

For Peace in the British Isles:

Hail My Ka! May My Ka intervene in the Lands of Princess Scotia, granting Peace, Tranquility, Prosperity, Goodwill, technology, inspiration, Art, and Solace to its residents; Dua Osiris-Ra!

 Copyright 2023 M7C All rights reserved.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment