Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Why I write Egyptian Magic books...

 

 

 

My Effective Egyptian Magic books are self-serving

© M7C 2023

          Rather than use someone else’s Magic books I write my own.  I write them mostly for my personal work.  I influence the weather, Earth movements and Volcanic Eruptions, Epidemic outbreaks, actions of people, the Elements, and conditions on Earth for a variety of issues.  This includes health, financial, economic, protection and counter-Magic, the afterlife, Magical First Aid, and any situation not resolved through physical means.  I can perceive Spirits on the Psychic level.  Most evil spirits talk to me saying “What are you going to do with your Money?” (The Money is from Eye of the Pharaoh that the USA Govt. collected).   Angels protect me from Astral-Projected Ka Spirits on Earth.  I do not write my books entirely for someone else, but people may buy them if interested or if skilled / have natural ability.  I have Natural Telepathy that I noticed since childhood and Elemental Chronokinesis since my teenage years.  I learned further development of these abilities from experimenting.  I initially wrote missives to people to test the abilities, which worked on being read.  I used a Pseudonym for this activity.  When publication was possible I wrote this in book form.  People who buy the books are fulfilling the actions in the books and I record the results; this is faster than experimenting by me.  Most of the spells are untested until after publication.  I take note of what spells worked and what didn’t for future experiments or books.   Honest reviews of these books are desirable.  Negative reviews or ratings do not help, especially if written by the uncivilized.   Some are written or recorded by Artificial Intelligence “Bots” that access Amazon illegally. 

          In my College/University I studied Archaeology, later I studied the Occult in my spare time using their extensive Library.  I also studied courses as electives, such as Oceanography, Geography, Sociology, Parapsychology, Writing classes, Basic Criminal Investigations, Egyptology, Roman History, and I became a Rosicrucian, a member of the Fellowship of the Egyptian Goddess Isis (Aset), and a member of the American Research Center in Egypt – all during College years.  There are not many jobs for Archaeology degrees in USA, so the electives targeted other interests.   Most Archaeologists may become Authors eventually to market their research. 

          © M7C 2023


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment