Sunday, July 29, 2012

Medjay tax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medjay

For those who are "protecting my secrets", those Medjay who seek answers about My Country, you are My Medjay ~ and you will serve me as your ancestors served the Pharaohs of the preceding 30 dynasties.  Some of you are Canaanites (i.e. from Palestine), and as part of my situation you are part of my Country, like it or not.  So, I honor you - My Medjay - the warriors of Pharaoh's Secrets with the task of safeguarding what you know from those who would wish us harm... 

Now that the formalities are adjusted, the Medjay Protectors must pay me a certain Tax, as a gratitude of your service to Pharaoh; it need not be in Coin / $USD, and may be in the form of certain specialty Knowledge about the situation.  The Tax may repeat every Season (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter).

You know who you are.

- Pharaoh M7,
Akua-Niihau,
2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment