Monday, July 30, 2012

The Origin of Kings

The Origin of Kings
By M-7


Copyright 2012 M7-Niihau-UEIR, All rights reserved.

There are generally 3 ways to become a King:

1.  you inherit it from relatives who were previous Kings (the most common way).
2.  you conquered someone (William the Conqueror, Napoleon I, Mohammad, or Caesar).
3. You have Divine Right.  This generally means either a God made you King, or You are Supernatural / Divine or of Divine Birth.  Queen Hatshepsut declared herself to be the Daughter of Amon (God in Egypt), Alexander the Great was a "son of God" (every god), and Ramses 2 (and other Pharaohs) & Amonhotep 3 were "gods incarnate."

I fulfilled # 2 & 3.   I used my divine abilities to conquer foreign nations, and was classified by the USA Government as a result, who in turn named me "Sovereign Lord" (a title of Pharaoh without having said "Pharaoh").  I can make my own Kingdom thus, and knight people.  


* My step father is of royal blood, but I do not know if I am yet.  As he is English and a direct heir of William the Conqueror - the same bloodline as Queen Elizabeth 2. 

M7 2012.

The 4th way is to simply buy a large amount of Land and declare yourself King.

M7 2012.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment