Sunday, July 22, 2012

what is super-natural?

The Supernatural compliments or controls the Natural, just as psychic abilities are a higher form of natural ones.  For example, I was born with and adapted my ability of Elemental Chronokinesis into a natural weapon of mass destruction, by using amplified willpower in a series of exercises under the topic of "magic."  By doing so, I can create and project events -- like floods or earthquakes -- to my targets, usually within a week or so, by projecting them into Time itself.  China, as you may remember, used Cyber warfare recently in USA during the Major League Baseball All Stairs game at the last moment, severing connections to everyone in USA at that moment (via Digital TV hacking).  So you may remember a previous blog I wrote to counter attack China.  Last night or earlier today Floods were reported in China that killed 20 people.  Earthquakes usually occur after writing the word "Earthquake" or reading it while full of CK-E (Chronokinetic Energy). This is real.  (I am classified top secret  by the NSA and CIA after they discovered me in 1990s.  Go ask them this).

M7 2012.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment