Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Why not be in Egypt?

I am the Pharaoh of Niihau, not Egypt... The reason is that modern Egypt is Arabic or Muslim-Arabic, and the Coptic Christians, though a minority who speaks a dialect of Ancient Egyptian, is still Christian and  not completely Pharaonic. 

I have nothing to identify with in Islam (other than Archangel Michael), and with Christians I  can only ID with Christ and end up being labeled its opposite.  In traditional Egyptian you identify with something as part of your persona.  If you have abilities that influence the Weather, you ID with weather gods -- Amun for Wind, Ra for Sun, Tefnut for Rain, Seth for Storms, etc.  If you can influence Time you can ID with Thoth or Ptah (future). 

As I am superphysical by birth / DNA I can ID with weather gods as a Hawaiian Akua, or "divine person."
Akua lived among the Native Hawaiians as the NTRU did for the Egyptians.  Traditional Hawaiian culture is very similar to Pharaonic Egypt, beyond just Polytheism and weather gods. 

I chose a Kingdom because Hawaii was once a Kingdom; republics are a Roman or Greek invention.
I was called a King during my early adult years.  So I chose my Kingdom.  USA was not a good choice.
Their bureaucracy won't let me spend my UEIR taxes without "red tape" or procedures that do not recognize a foreign King (imperial powers are confusing to the greedy IRS).  So i created my own currency -- the Pu'pu or Shell Currency based on the famous Niihauian shells.  It is in the form of custom business cards and are only valid when autographed by M7.

My GNP is based on products (Cafepress.com or books) sold in USA, Niihau products are forthcoming.
The Robinsons (former owners before July 5, 2000 11pm) do not know this yet, because they have no contact with M7 except via US Government.  They are the caretakers of Niihau island until I can establish a presence beyond such websites. 

- Pharaoh M-7, 
Pharaocracy of Niihau, UEIR.
Copyright 2012 M7-UEIR.





No comments:

Post a Comment