Sunday, February 17, 2013

in perspective

If I was a famous celebrity, of course I would be subject to people spying on me, on my real estate, and my family -- by the Media or celebrity stalkers. 

I am not a celebrity.  But, I do have stalkers and neighbors who stalk me.

One group of stalkers are the ones from Palestine (Arabic word for Bread).

These neighbors are the ones who invaded my privacy, entered our back yard and untied our clothesline (unless that was another stalker) and left behind evidence of intrusion, investigated me, used several background checks on me, accessed my medical and bank records, discovered "classified top secret documents" on me from the "USA Federal Government," threatened to "sue my estate," and tried to kill me with a loaded firearm.  

They "discovered that I own: An Island, A Hotel, A Museum, A Castle, Corporations, A Waterfall, Egyptian Temples, etc."  They do not know addresses for these locations, or names of these places. 
So this is vague.  Why waste $100,000 on me if they do not know what they are looking for?

They believe this because they also believe I have "hundreds of billions of dollars!"  Where did I get all that "money"?  Am I "related to Egyptian Exiled King Farouk?"  Am I a rich stock market guru?
Did I sell millions of books? 

No.

My neighbors are crazy.

They have Delusions of Grandeur.

The REAL Owners of Niihau Island can be found at:

http://www.godcool.com/godblessamerica/?id=15570344&c=Makaweli_Kauai_HI

Company Name: Niihau Ranch

Add: PO Box 690229 Makaweli, Kauai


State: HI
Tel: #808-338-1155

http://thegardenisland.com/news/local/kaua-i-firemen-caught-fishing-off-ni-ihau/article_4a5381d2-cad0-11df-a227-001cc4c002e0.html


M7 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment