Monday, November 13, 2017

When I was JFK...



Do you need Proof?

The CIA was working to kill Fidel Castro on the day John F Kennedy was assassinated, newly released files reveal.
The latest batch of JFK documents, published online on Thursday, contain details of a US plot to kill the Cuban leader with a lethal ballpoint pen.
Californian Pharaoh: A collective memoir. "The memory was still present, its images fresh from the vortex of life, still brimming with static energy waiting to be extinguished by dementia. The air was stale, I inhaled deeply. I remembered the agent’s own words: “left button will signal the agent to assassinate Fidel Castro. Right button will signal our man to take you out.” All right, it’s done. “Are you sure you want to do this Mr. President?” a woman asked. “I’ll just reincarnate someplace else,” I said. ... Then the car moved by the Secret Service man, who I waved down from the aisle. My right hand gripped the remote device in my jacket pocket. I pressed the left button; it was stuck. This was typical of the CIA technology. So I pressed the right one. Of course, that one worked. It’s always the right one, I thought to myself. The car neared the clearing. A faint memory lingered: “You can’t say Texas doesn’t love you, Mr. President.” Two shots fired. One hit my neck from behind. I urged my wife, Jackie, closer; I wanted to tell her something important. Then the second one hit my head; it felt like a Stroke. Then my body became limp as I broke free from my prison of flesh and blood. . . I floated up into the air, not looking back..." Copyright 2013 Michael J. Costa, All rights reserved. Read this autobiography of the true reincarnation of notable personalities: Thutmose 3, Nebkheperura (Tutankhamon the Anointed One), Ramses 2, Siddhartha Gautama, the Chinese First Emperor, G. Julius Caesar, Joshua the Scribe, various Conquerors and Pharaohs, and President Jack Kennedy. All proceeds benefit the continuation of this life cycle and the United Egyptian Imperial-Republic, a secret country based on spiritual rebirth from the Egyptian Other World (Duat).

M7 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment