Friday, November 17, 2017

Where do we go from here?

Forms of Harassment:
====================


1. Sexual Harassment - "S/he touched me without my consent."
2. Religious Harassment - "S/he prayed for me without my consent."
3. Political Harassment - "S/he violated my television or email with Political Ads without my consent."
4. Internet Harassment - "S/he posted or texted me without my consent."
5. Dating Harassment - "S/he dated me without my consent."
6. Relationship Harassment - "S/he talked to me without my consent."
7. Witchcraft Harassment - "S/he cast a spell on me without my consent."
8. Animal Harassment - "The human petted me without my consent."
9. Computer AI Harassment - "The human programmed me without my consent."
10. God Harassment - "The Living asked me for Divine Intervention without my consent."

M7 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment