Friday, March 16, 2018

The Grapevine...


Public Dissemination
© M7 2018

It appears that the only reason why hundreds of people are/were researching me online was to verify if I am the Same M7 KheriHeb Priest who is a top secret zillionaire hidden by the USA Government?

Yes I am.

Unfortunately this is classified top secret by the Central Intelligence Agency. And my classified wealth is not accessible until the CIA agrees with me.

The CIA hasn’t.

So I am under the false impression that you only care about Power & Wealth and not me as a person? Is this why you stopped buying my Books?

If you own a First Edition of Eye of the Pharaoh you owe me restitution.
I should make a Stock out of that? What do you think would be its value?

I have Power – Supernatural Power. 

But I don’t like Gossip, which is Public Dissemination.

I don’t like being Famous because famous people are mistreated.  My Fame caused my illness (Paranoia) because Doctors don’t know about that and believe I invented it.  Paranoia is where you believe people are talking about you.  Then you invent Conspiracy Theories as to why they are talking about you.  My Blog has a feature that tells me when you are researching me and in what Country.  So far 100 people from Bangladesh have this week, and 60 from Russia and USA each.  Facebook.com tells me when people are looking up KheriHeb Priest.  My Arab Neighbors are alerted every time I ask the US Government anything, because they like to covet their Neighbor’s (M7’s) secrets.  Sometimes they even pay USA Gov. Money for it. 

Then the Majority hears this from the Neighbors.  This is Public Dissemination of Classified material.  Do you have Top Secret Clearance for reading about me?

No? I didn’t think so.
© M7 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment