Thursday, May 24, 2018

I was talking to Sakhmet...

Sakhmet is the Egyptian Goddess of Plagues (Natural Disasters, War, Epidemics, etc.) so when her name is read by non-Egyptians she can be testy... Hence why the USA now wants Nuclear World War 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7...

I do not. This is MY Planet, not yours alone Mortals!
Go nuke the Sun and irradiate the Earth -- wait, did that once already.
Perhaps you want to find out the source of Tutankhamon's Curse? Try Uranium in the sands below his tomb?

Egypt was a solar religion, and solar is nuclear.

I was talking to Sakhmet about ending the "situation with North Korea" so I removed an activator on the Peace Spell -- today's News rants about War in Russia, Syria, Iran, North Korea -- as if I did nothing to prevent this program.  

If humanity wants to end itself -- this is justice for them calling me Antichrist.
Jesus is the false Christ -- he is not in a tomb, hence the word QRST or Christ, which meant that.
Now today people stopped making tombs -- well bomb shelters are underground and filled with daily items so they COULD be tombs.

Egypt built tombs because they discovered Uranium and Chronokinetic Energy from Radiation.

King Tut's tomb is covered with this.  I am surprised Howard Carter lasted as long due to exposure to this radiation...? (He died of Hodgkin's Lymphoma).

M7 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment