Friday, February 23, 2018

What I do as a KheriHeb Priest?



What I do as a KheriHeb Priest
Copyright © 2018 M7C

Whenever someone important dies I write a short paragraph, in Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics language, and place it in a book (Sakhmet’s Effective Egyptian Magic Spells, under Afterlife section) because my Chronokinesis will work anywhere in the Universe – Earth or Duat.  Or I draw a picture using elements of the Egyptian Book of the Dead with the person’s description in it (names, titles).  I wrote my own Personal Amduat in 1994-2014. I also influence the Weather and human actions or events.  To do so I write it on a paper, email, letter, blog, book, or social media post, etc.  The more I use it, the more Psychically Developed I become.  I also generate Chronokinetic Energy.  

To compare me to something most likely would be a cross between The Mummy or a Superhero.  I enjoy “Playing God” with my abilities.  I am a Natural Telepath, since noticing it in Elementary School where I inserted my thoughts into other students asking questions in class (I was regarded as the most-quiet student in class by the teachers).  I developed Elemental Psychic Ability after 1986, mostly wind, rain, Earthquakes, solar flares and Storms.  Chronokinesis existed since birth though I noticed it late, as when experimenting with it by writing letters that influenced events upon being read.  When you are evaluated by a Psychiatrist one of the questions they ask is “Do you have any Powers?”  This is because being Supernatural is often confused with Mental Illnesses; they are not the same, though a delusional person may claim an ability, the real supernatural person is dangerous in comparison.  Evolution of the Mind can occur in developing Psychics.  The majority of American Psychics are Clairvoyants only because of a lack of knowledge of other abilities.  These abilities are strengthened by practicing Ancient Egyptian Magic. 

By worshiping the Sun (Ra) one causes Solar Flares and Storms, and any effect on the Earth as a result.  By worshiping the Wind (Amun, Shu) one controls the Winds, gale force winds, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.  By worshiping the Earth (Geb), one causes Earthquakes and mudslides, etc.  By worshiping Water (Tefnut, Hapy, Nun) one can control water levels or rain/storms.  By worshiping Solar Flares (Sakhmet) one can control Natural Disasters, epidemics, hurricanes, storms, flash floods, etc. By worshiping Chaos (Set) one causes wars, battles, hostility, terrorism, or violence, etc.  By worshiping the Creator (Ptah) one can cause the Future.  By becoming a Pharaoh, one causes everything listed above.  

© M7 2018.  

RIP - Rev. Billy Graham (2/21/2018).


M7


No comments:

Post a Comment